Monday, December 27, 2010

I'm Not Sure I Understand


Why would a woman, or a couple for that matter, want to be surprised about the sex of their baby? Don't you want to be prepared for it when it arrives? What are people supposed to get you at your baby shower? Diapers? I just don't get it. I can't imagine being pregnant for a whole 9 months and not know what the sex of the baby is. 

This isn't really a random topic. Sam's cousin is pregnant and should be having the baby within the next 2 weeks. Her and her husband have decided to not find out what the sex of their baby will be. 

Some one please explain this to me pleaseeee!

1 comment:

kurlyque said...

I've heard people say that as you get older there are few true surprises left in the world. Waiting until the last minute possible to discover whether it's a boy/girl i guess is a nice surprise for some people.