Friday, December 17, 2010

Reevaluating Myself!

A week before Thanksgiving I got myself into some legal trouble. I won't get into it too much but I made some bad decisions and ended up getting pulled over and was charged with a DWI. Yeah, pretty stupid of me, I know. Along with the DWI, I received a few other charges but all of this has really made me reevaluate what I'm doing and the people around me. If it weren't for my husband and my in-laws I don't know how I would have got this far through it.

Being handcuffed, put into a cell, and having to post bail is the most surreal experience I've ever had to go through. Not only is this process embarrassing and difficult, its also extremely expensive. It's a huge mistake that I regret with everything I have and the only positive thing that I can take from it, is that I didn't hurt anyone else or myself. This was the first time I've ever been in trouble with the law. I'd never even been pulled over before so it was pretty fuckin' scary.

All of this is why I really haven't been blogging much lately but I thought I'd kinda share my experience, especially since we're in the midst of the holiday season. I know people who have drinks and are fine to drive and most people know their limit, but take it from me, please don't drink and drive!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW BLOG! http://adventuresofahornyblogger.wordpress.com

No comments: