Monday, January 10, 2011

Not Really Cooking But Kindaaaa...



On Friday nights we usually order pizza or get Chinese food. This past Friday I was like, you know what, I can make the pizza myself. (Not really from scratch or anything but you get it)... SO I went to the store and got all the ingredients like the pizza shell, sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. I also got stuff to make a salad. 

Sam was SHOCKED that the pizza even came out good and not burnt or under cooked. I'm not even going to lie to you, I was shocked too. 

I made some tollhouse cookies today and they came out perfectly, unlike the burnt ones I made two weeks ago :) I think I'm getting use to all this cooking/baking stuff. I'm going to try something new every week I think. Stay tuned for that...

If anyone has any easy recipes for a beginner, lemme know! Leave me a comment or email me at kaeuno01@yahoo.com 

Thanks guys!

No comments: